YSAL PUCCILAND

ysal forum ~ il forum dedicato allo yaoi

Virtual shop FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

New York Times - interessante inchiesta sui matrimoni gay :)

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> slash
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
LaSignoraBlack
yaoi addicted
yaoi addicted

4011 yaoipoints

MessaggioInviato: Sab Apr 26, 2008 4:49 pm    Oggetto: New York Times - interessante inchiesta sui matrimoni gay :) Rispondi citando

Segnalo questo bellissimo (e godibile) articolo del New York Times in merito ai matrimoni fra coppie gay. Quando avremo anche noi inchieste del genere? T_T

Young Gay Rites

By BENOIT DENIZET-LEWIS
Published: April 27, 2008

Citazione:
LAST NOVEMBER IN BOSTON, Joshua Janson, a slender and boyish 25-year-old, invited me to an impromptu gathering at the apartment he shares with Benjamin McGuire, his considerably more staid husband of the same age. It was a cozy, festive affair, complete with some 20 guests and a large sushi spread where you might have expected the chips and salsa to be.
“I beg of you — please eat a tuna roll!” Joshua barked, circulating around the spacious apartment in a blue blazer, slim-fitting corduroys and a pair of royal blue house slippers with his initials. “The fish is not going to eat itself!”

inizia così, e diventa sempre più interessante, anche perché la coppia di amici del giornalista è estremamente pucciosa e slash. Ne seguono altre, e l'articolo non risulta, almeno a mio avviso, mai noioso o oppressivo sebbene tocchi argomenti seri e importanti:

Citazione:
[...]

“I think a lot of straight married couples start hibernating at home once they get married,” Benjamin said.

Joshua kissed Benjamin on the cheek. “No, honey, that’s just your parents.”

“No, that’s a lot of people,” Benjamin insisted. “I think. . . .”

“And I love your parents to death,” Joshua interrupted, “but it scared me senseless to think that if anything were to happen, if you ended up in the hospital, your mother would get to make the decisions.” Joshua looked at me with a devilish grin. “I dare her to try! I’d say, ‘Woman, get away from my man!’ I’m 24, I’ve been with Ben for a long time and we’ve been married for three years. I think I’ve earned the right — the responsibility — that comes with that.”

Benjamin chuckled. “You’re 25.”

“Oh, God,” Joshua said, looking as if he’d just been sucker-punched. “I keep forgetting that I’m 25. I think I’m probably having some issues around that number. Am I desperately trying to hold onto my youth?” He grabbed Ben’s arm. “Honey, am I a gay cliché?”

Benjamin shook his head. “You can’t be a gay cliché when you get married to a man at 22.”

Altro giro, altra coppia. ^o^

Citazione:
“Is that our marriage license?” Vassili asked excitedly.

“Yes, it is. Do you want it?” She started to hand it to him and then stopped, toying with him. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, please!” he said.

“Wait!” Marc said dramatically. “I think I’m having second thoughts.”

The woman froze.

“He’s kidding,” Vassili said.

“Totally kidding!” Marc assured her.

[...]

“You know what I figure?” Marc told me. “I figure that now that I’m practically married, I can start letting myself go. Isn’t that, like, the main advantage of marriage? I’m definitely not going to the gym anymore!” He looked at Vassili and laughed. “Will you still love me if I’m fat?”

“Of course,” Vassili said, wrapping his financé in a bear hug. “In sickness and in health. Until one of us dies — or, you know, until we kill each other.”

Qui le dieci pagine del NYT

Qui foto dei primi due fanciulli sposi intervistati dal giornalista.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> slash Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: